View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 06:35 PM   #1
MYLOVEFORMAX
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New menber seaking guidance

Dear YT members,

I am thrilled to introduce myself but sadly I join this special community with a broken heart. MAX the love of my life passed away on June 29th of this year after being diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.

I look forward to sharing the 14.5 glorious years that Max graced my life + I would like to share the knowledge I gained regarding this cruel and aggressive disease. It is commonly known by veterinarians that 75% of the kidney functions could be lost by the time it finally shows in the blood work of the patient. There are many challenges ahead but some incredible groundbreaking research is currently being conducted so there is much hope.

No words could ever do justice regarding the love we shared and what he meant to me. My family and all those he touched on a daily basis are all struggling with the immense loss and the enormous void he left behind in all our lives. He simply was the puppy all animal lovers dream of. He had that wonderful Yorkshire Terrier loving nature that never wavered, a gorgeous silky coat of gold, brown and black that often stopped by passers wanting to say hi to him. He lived for his daily walks as he loved nature and found other animal behavior fascinating. Once he and I stumbled upon two birds fighting over a worm - Max was mesmerized and watched the entire incident until their was victory.

As you may have assumed by now I am finding the loss of Max very challenging and at times finding it hard to live my life without him. All those affected by Max's passing have been so immensely supportive of me investing in a puppy again. I remain hopeful that while my moral compass fails me I can count on fellow YT members to ever so graciously guide me in finding another puppy to fill this huge void and sense of loss. Max was a big boy by Yorkie standards - his adult weight was a healthy 15 pounds. I am fully aware that the larger of the breed are quite rare but I firmly believe and trust that my joining YT will steer me in the right direction. According to Max's breeder these puppies weigh around 4 to 5 lbs at 9 to 10 weeks old.
A puppy with that weight will match Max's adult weight - apparently they are referred to as Teapot Yorkies - simply delightful description!

To support my search I will include some images of Max - they resonate with his purity of soul and loving nature.

I look forward to meeting you all in good time.

Best regards,

Fernando
MYLOVEFORMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!