View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 03:49 AM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Matters not if it's human or animal, the point is, strychnine is extracted from various parts of the tree making the usage less dangerous depending on if it's extracted from the flower, leaf or the most dangerous the seed/ nut, then broken down. You want scientific studies, you look for it. I don't have to defend the meds my pup was prescribed, you're the one screaming (in RED bold upper cap letters) Strychnine is in Double P ll. I am satisfied with the research I found before giving it to Cody.

You did the same thing back in 2014, demanding I should stop using my vet and take my dog to a vet training school. At that time my vet found Cody had a Stricture that needed major surgery to reconstruct. MY vet did that surgery and it was very successful and saved my dogs life.

Again you're telling me to seek another vet because she is using a herb you say has Strychnine in it.
If I was stupid enough to waste my time just to find you scientific studies on this herb you would still contradict the findings.

Cody had a bad reaction to this herb because of the dosage given, it has been decreased. As soon as he is back to eating his kibble and his stool is normal I will give the lesser amount my vet prescribed. If his system cannot handle it my vet will decide what the next step will be.
If you are concerned in dogs and helping ppl you shouldn't be so snarky with your questions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!