View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 02:30 PM   #27
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Taylor I know it is easier said than done, but you should get rid of ANY and all guilty feelings that creep into your thinking.
Callie was a very loved pup and you would never have done anything but the best for her.
Having to make that final decision for our babies is heart wrenching. I just went through it recently and my vet said that while the pup is in a better place, it is us who are left in a very painful place. I have cried every day now for a couple of weeks ... and honestly I still cry over others who left me long ago....it is just less as time goes on. But, it never goes completely away .. why? Because we loved them so.
It still is so hard. Seeing things about senior dogs even makes me sad. I almost can’t even talk about my dad saying goodbye to her it just makes me bawl so hard. He is not in to kissing the pups but before he handed her to me he gave her a big kiss on the head. She was so loved. Even family that maybe spent 10 or 15 visits with her over her life we’re devastated so much. Shortly after my uncle lost his legs and most of his fingers from a coma we went and stayed in the guest room in the basement and Callie somehow got the door open and went and got in bed with my uncle and he has never forgotten. My other uncle who isn’t a dog person came over when she was recovering from being spayed and he picked her up and held her most of the time. She had this way of making even the most non dog people love her. She was just incredibly special. I know she had to be so happy to see my grandfather in Heaven and Sammy. She loved them so much.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!