View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 05:31 PM   #5
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

My dogs bark at anyone walking down the street also. They don’t shake but they will pounce on each other and growl and bark. We have been able to tell them thank you or ok and generally deescalate the situation. So it’s very normal for him to bark at people walking buy and he probably shakes from excitement. Is he neutered? Barking at the other dogs sounds like maybe he hadn’t been socialized with other dogs or possibly small dog syndrome. Can you use a gate made for toddlers or something to go around the window so he can’t get to it? Honestly I think a trainer that uses positive reinforcement and can come to your house is probably the best option. Right now to break my youngest s train of thought when he is to rough with his sister or constantly barking at the floor cleaner is I have him come to me and sit an praise him a lot for sitting there. If he leaves to go bark I call him back and keep doing that. Can you lure him away with treats and tell him leave it? If if he does it and comes to you for a mi Ute that is a good starting point.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!