View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 07:02 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
At the beginning of this my parents were using had sanitizer but stoped. My mom goes to the bathroom as soon as she comes home and my dad washes when he comes home. I can't use hand sanitizer because it burns my psoriasis so I just go to the bathroom when I get home but I have only been in the Petstore and my training place because I can’t wear a mask and don’t feel like being harassed. They say it doesn’t transfer on surfaces like they thought and you aren’t very likely to get it from surfaces.
But mask-wearing must be done to prevent droplet-spread during a pandemic, and 'harassing' as you put it is necessary to get a point across to some. This isn't just about our comfort or lack of same, it's about public safety during a pandemic. People are losing their lives, their jobs, their health insurance because of this disease and our economy is suffering and patients needing healthcare and tests are suffering if their doctor, testing center is closed or their hospitals overrun. Covid germs could be tiny enough to be aerosolized so that they float in the very air, explaining why it's so contagious. You don't have to go out among the public, you can order most things and stay home if you are uncomfortable mask-wearing and not forced to work to support yourself or a family or have an essential job.

It certainly would prevent you spreading any germs in the tiny droplets - 'droplet spread' - you emit when you speak, cough, sneeze and exhale. Mask-wearing likely protects those around you from any virus germs you may be carrying symptom-free but contagious just the same, particularly to those w/weakened immunity right then. Several health organizations studying whether it is aerosolized. Just wearing a mask when in out in public could save others from your germs. Many places open to the public won't admit anyone w/out masks and good for them! We've got to get a handle on this wild disease spread. Before long, states or the country may have to cut benefit checks, social security checks, needed services, raise taxes.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...sclient=psy-ab

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 08-06-2020 at 07:04 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!