Thread: Cat attack help
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 04:54 PM   #12
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Part of my deck is gated off from the section where this kitten was, and that is where he wants to go. I have just been watering my flowers, 10 / 15 minutes and I'm finished, that's all the time I have let him have and he's under the swing cover looking for trouble lol. I had 4 females raised them from when they were 8 weeks old, I socialized them as soon as they had their last vaccines at 5 months old, they loved all animals including my niece's ferret lol but they were hunters as well. One of my girls managed to get a baby bird but dropped it immediately when she realized she had actually caught what she went after, her little muzzle was covered in downy feathers lol. They were all tom boys but so sweet, I miss them so much. Cody is completely different from my girls but, I didn't raise him from a wee lil puppy. But he's a perfect little boy and trained fast because he is very food motivated. He would take anything on, he doesn't see size lol. What happened to your Jilly was horrific, that is my greatest fear with Cody because he is not dog friendly. I took him to a 12 session obedience class (12 weeks) all he learned from it was to lunge at other dogs which he never did before.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!