View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #267
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I also read where ppl said they wouldn't get the vaccine if there was one.
I know many ppl that have never had a flu shot, my father had one eons ago, he swore it gave him a cold and never had another one. I have friends and family members that will not get a flu vaccine and have said if / when they get one for COVID-19 they will not take the vaccine. For over 25 years I have had flu shots, never got sick or had a reaction from one, and never had the flu, when they do find a proven vaccine for COVID-19 I will be the first on line.
Same here w/flu/pneumonia vaccines. Have had both, the flu one every single year since they were offered and I never get flu, maybe feel yucky for a few hours one evening or something but not sick for years and years. So someone got a cold, still not worth it to me to chance getting flu which may progress to pneumonia and death! Never understand. I'll take any Covid 19 vax they make if it might help me stave off the virus 20% more or something like that and I'm deathly afraid of new medication reactions. Like phobic fear. Anytime I get a new medication prescribed I have to take it in bits to see if it will make me feel fuzzy in the head or just feel bad, but I take eventually take it all or a half dose if it's something I don't necessarily require full dose of.

Youth are out living their normal lives, few in masks and those wearing them rarely cover the nose w/them, so we know why Texas Covid 19 cases on the rise. Unless someone can corral our youth, we'll keep dealing w/it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!