View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 04:07 PM   #7
Yorktowny
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Callie was my first so this was my first time dealing with this. I thought them having each other would make it better but I guess not completely. I just wish I could explain it to them. I know that they knew she was sick because they started acting weird her last few days. My dad thinks they are having issues coming together as a pack and think they need to go for walks together and stuff but it has been in the 90's and just too hot for me and them. I'm going to write an email to my trainer and see what she thinks about what my dad thinks and if there are other ways then just a walk. I just figured that since Penny and Callie had their little power fights that Penny would be moving in as pack leader but I guess I'm not completely sure how that works. If Penny is stressed now I'm worried she might have a nervous break down when the fireworks start going off next weekend.
Hot as it is, I'd try that pack walk, it can bring a group togeter in a healthy way!!! Even just putting them on leashes and slowly stroling around the yard or visit the neighbors, or maybe go when its cooler like in the early morning or nighttime. Hope all is well and you find a solution!!!

Last edited by Yorktowny; 07-02-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Yorktowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!