View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 07:16 AM   #4
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

We, too, treated ourselves to a new 4K smart tv for the holidays this year. Our 55" was almost ten years old, and we moved it into my husband's office so that he can watch his golf while working on bills, etc. It is a Samsung and works just fine, but wanted bigger, 4K and a smart tv. We went back and forth regarding 65" or 75"...both would fit. We decided to go 65", and I am glad that we did, even though I was on team 75". I do not like sitting in the front at theatres as I find it distracting endlessly moving my eyes back and forth to follow the action. We are firmly "middle" of the rows people. Even with the 65" it can be hard to take in the whole picture, and I am afraid that the 75" would have been more distracting if we are spending the day binge watching. Husband one, me zero on that decision!

That said, we stuck with Samsung. We are loyal to brand, and have smart tv flatscreens in all of our four bedrooms. Guests are treated well chez Simpson, and everyone raves about the picture, as well as teens are thrilled with their ability to facetime friends, and play video games. Added bonus, BJ's had a slamming deal, and even included a coupon for $50 at playstore! Very happy, and during this stay-at-home we are thankful that decided to purchase.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!