View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 06:31 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Siblings dealing after one passes

So I’m wondering what things your dogs have done if one of their siblings passed away? Callie was the only one in my bedroom due to needing to have full access to the house for pottying and water. Well I moved Penny and Ollie down to my bedroom. They both still sleep in crates because they enjoy them and get weird with out them. Well I thought Ollie’s crate was to small so I got one the same size as Penny’s and gave her the new one and put Ollie in hers. Well I didn’t think of not washing the bedding so the change would be easier and I washed the bedding. So it was a lot of change for all of them. Well Ollie doesn’t have a UTI but is peeing all over the house. I bathed them today and noticed Penny is shedding enough to leave a decent size hair ball in the drain which makes me think she is stressed because Callie would shed when she was stressed. Joey is just kind of depressed. I’m trying to give everyone individual time and we have fun going over their tricks but I guess I just have to give everything time?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!