Thread: Callie
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:56 PM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Thank you everyone. Last night was so bad. I went to grab the pups night shirts and hers was one top and that’s when the full break happened. I gathered myself enough to get everyone ready for bed but cried myself to sleep. Callie had to have full access to the house at night so she could get water and potty but the youngest two could have that full house access so just Callie was sleeping in my room and the others upstairs with my parents so I was alone and it was hard last night. I’m going to start the process of moving them back to my room soon. Penny who has never snapped at me snapped at me last night, Joey keeps hiding and just not wagging his tail that much and Ollie is just sad looking. They aren’t really looking for her though kinda like they knew. Callie was my first so I had never let one go before and it was very hard and didn’t know what expect. When they gave her the sedation she fought it but when they gave her the last medicine she didn’t have any of the things that sounded terrible that they said might happen. Many of the staff at the vets office told her goodbye. My vet was only letting one person in but she made an exception for my mom they said this was the only exception she has made. You can never really prepare yourself for that and the after effects.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!