View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #3
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy simpson View Post
You have a true heart for dogs. I sat hoping the pups were saved. So great those men did that. May God bless anyone who helps stranded dogs. My friend in the desert finds dogs just left off on the road. He brought a big dog home and named him Romeo. Coolest dog!
Dogs have so much love in them. Just need to take care of them and they are so faithful!
Yes, wasn't that wrenching that people kept seeing mama dog coming out and then running back to try to show them her pups were in trouble there in that drain until these guys showed up to end their suffering. Hope she wasn't cast out of her home once they saw she was pregnant! Sweet dogs, she was worried during the rescue but so desperate for help. Thank God for those doglovers who stopped, determined to help! Heroes to me!

Romeo sounds wonderful. Props to your friend for rescuing dogs he finds along desert roads. It's truly rewarding work and so appreciated by doglovers all!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!