View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 01:32 PM   #3
mrssabes
YT Addict

Monday update: I was awake most of night, listening for any sounds of distress. Fabian got up at his normal time. No vomit; just a tiny bit of cake batter poo. We gave him a small amount of pumpkin for a late breakfast, which he kept down. We bathed him and meticulously wiped his feet with fresh wet washcloths after each visit outside. He has not been licking his paws. We have been giving him tiny amounts of kibble (8-10 pieces) at 3 hour intervals, then more pumpkin for dinner. He’s running around the house, wrestling with his toys, and barking at squirrels through the glass. His eyes look great. We have not taken him outside other than potty breaks. He is drinking adequate water. There has been no more diarrhea (other than the tiny amount we woke up to) and no vomiting at all today. I’ll be following up with the vet in the AM. (And adding to yesterday’s message: we use no lawn chemicals and none of our neighbors has had lawn treatments this past week.) He has not poo’d other than first thing in the AM: not unexpected, considering how thoroughly his system has been cleaned out earlier this weekend. If he can keep this up til bedtime, I may actually get some sleep tonight.

Last edited by mrssabes; 05-25-2020 at 01:37 PM.
mrssabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!