View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Callie and her "toy"

Well apparently Callie is not feeling 13 and didn’t like the toy bunny I got her for her birthday ...... so I was coming out of my room and saw Callie walking around with a "toy" in her mouth. I thought it was very cute that her siblings were following her around. Then the three started sniffing the floor a lot so I got closer and there were drops of blood on the wood floor. I looked closer at Callie’s "toy" and it hung weird almost like it was heavier then a stuffed toy and then I realized it was not a toy it was a dead animal. My mother heard me scream her name all the way in the garage! She came running while I yelled Callie dead animal. My mom grabbed gloves and made it to where Callie had dropped it in the middle of the living room. Mom guarded it while I got her a bag. By this time my grandmother had come out and was saying how there was blood on the wood floor around the doggy door. It was a baby rabbit. She had broke its neck to kill it and I’m not sure why it was dripping a little bit of blood it wasn’t a lot. Part of me was very sad and the other part was like wow my 13 year old sickly dog just caught a rabbit. Sadly this is not the first she had killed a full sized one several years ago as well as Ollie but they didn’t bring them inside. Yorkies should not be in the toy group they need to go back with the terriers. Little mighty hunters.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!