View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 08:39 PM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

That's very encouraging, that she's got medicine to take and here's hoping it helps. Is she your dog or that of the family, hon? Maybe there is someone older there who can see to her meds when allergy season is raging, see that she gets regular doses or find out why present meds may not be working as they should. And if she's got dry skin, someone needs to get her to the vet about the dryness of her skin, get some testing and effective treatment for that. Dry skin can itch like mad, totally affect her comfort, sense of well-being and thus her behavior. Also with the ear problems, she likely needs those little ears periodically vet checked and professionally cleaned to help prevent recurrent ear issues and itching there.

These little Yorkies can be care-intensive with all of their medical issues and absolutely use up any disposable income in a single vet visit I know but someone in the family needs to take her on, someone with the funds and motivation to keep up with giving her needed medications and be sure she never gets like she was yesterday, see to ear check-ups and cleaning, needed dry skin care, other medical issues, be sure she gets routine vet examinations, needed testing and immediate vet visits if she's indicating there are problems. Seems like I remember she's had a lot of itching and ear problems and here's hoping you can get someone to help you care for her. Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!