View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:50 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Rabies Exemption

I know there are different laws and rules by state and that some don’t do it but has anyone gotten a rabies exemption? Normally I would just talk to my vet about it but I can’t in person with all that’s going on and I’m very uncomfortable on the phone. I want to see if I can do it for Callie. Not due to her age but mostly her Cushings. They say not to give vaccines to unhealthy dogs and I feel like Callie qualifies as that. Right now we are pretty much just keeping her comfortable and just on the necessary medicine her thyroid pills, pain management meds, and blood pressure pills. Most of you probably read her post where her muscles are wasting away due to the Cushings. She has stayed at 13 and a half pounds for several weeks and is doing well right now. She’s not really a risk. She only goes outside to potty and generally outside of the house just for grooming. If for some reason she goes on a walk she is only in the stroller. I just can’t seemed to find a guide line for what generally qualifies and what doesn’t. She isn’t due until August so I have time. Just wondering if anyone has done it before and why and how was the process?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!