View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 02:21 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Omg Ollie feel down the stairs

Yesterday Ollie fell down most of our stairs and they are not carpeted. My mom was sweeping them and Ollie followed her up because he enjoys barking at the broom. I called him to come down and my mom also told him to leave it. Well I’m not sure what happened if his paws were to fuzzy because he needed to be groomed or what but he fell. He rolled sideways down the stairs. My mom said I screamed his name and I threw my phone trying to get up and to him quickly and my mom doing the same just dropped the broom. She got there before me and by this time he was standing. I took him from my mom and must have felt around his body a million times and no reaction or pain. I then cuddled him and my mom cuddled him and we watched him walk. He acted perfectly fine and like his normal self just a little weirded out about us freaking out over him. He ate dinner no issues last night. I thought he might be a little sore today but no he is fine and ate breakfast with no issues. I think it was the scariest thing I have ever seen. Watching him roll like that was just terrible and it seems like you can’t move fast enough. I’m so lucky and happy he is ok. I don’t know if it helped that he is bigger at 15 pounds or if it was just how he rolled. As the youngest I expected to have gone through most of the scary stuff but nope he keeps finding new things to scare me. Trust me when I say he is still being constantly watched just in case he starts acting like he is hurting.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!