Thread: Bath Time
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #16
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy A View Post
Thank you she is a pistol, full of herself. She shrinks to half her size when wet....soooo much hair, very thick. Takes me a good 45 min to an hour to wash and dry her. Then by the time I get her all nice spiffy her Samoyed bother (Sachi) decides it's time to break out the saliva tongue or she decides to stick her head in his mouth for a licking spree....arrrrgh.

Thanks. Definitely a chocolate. When we got her a little less than a year ago (feels like she has been here foreverrrr) we didn't know there was such a thing as chocolate yorkies. On a whim we went to see her and brought her home. A little heart melter. She was sooo good those first couple of days then she broke loose from her shell. :-) :-)
She has the chocolate/dudley nose & hazel eyes which is kind of weird at times when one is used to standard yokies, still pretty though, just different. Her coat has some unique coloring and is extremely thick at least compared to our last standard.
My youngest is a chocolate and I found it so interesting how his hair coloring has changed. I keep mine in a puppy cut but it’s still fun to watch the changes. He has thick but kind of cottony hair. Everyone loves his eyes but sometimes it is weird how different they are from standards. I always wanted a chocolate and after 3 pups told myself I was full and then a breeder posted about a larger 5 month old chocolate she could sell due to him being bigger and I feel in love.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!