View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Ceeby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
So many members are having problems with their babies this weekend, so I wanted to start this for everyone to post their prayers and wishes for them all to get well. Here is to Gucci, Tucker, Rylie,and any others I can't think of right now, please list here if you need prayers~
We all care and prayer for all these little ones needing special blessings now. Please watch over and help our babies.
Please add Ceeby to the prayer list. he started having diarehha yesterday. and has vomited a couple of times. He seemed alright today. I had to clean him up this morning. Poor little thing smelled so bad but i didn't want to stress him out yesterday. I mopped my floor and washed my pretty new throwrugs and really thought he was over it. he has eaten well the whole time and run and played just as hard as always. Then just a few minutes ago, I found two or three little quarter sizes of diarreha poop on the floor and he was running like a wild man. I picked him up and he had it all down his back legs and in his hair everywhere. I just washed his bottom this time. I am puzzled because he doesn't show any other signs of being sick. I, too, pray for all the littles that are sick or injured every day. God made little animals so certainly, he cares for them.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!