View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 06:59 AM   #7
Marna1957
YT Addict

On our GSD puppies I do require a $300 (and will be rising) NON REFUNDABLE deposit.

I have a very detailed website and ask that buyers READ the website, where I have all the information on parent of the pups, as well as as much information on each pup that I can. I also have on the website what I guarantee and for how long, as well as information about GSD in general, how to train, ect. I also have how to find a Reputable Breeder, no someone just in it for the money.

I do NOT except deposits, (although I have people that want to send them BEFORE dogs are even bred) until the puppies are 6 weeks old, and we know what we (generally speaking) have, temperament and health has been checked out, as best we can.

Why do I ask for NON REFUNDABLE deposits? Not only does it show that the people I am spending all the time with, texting, emailing, visits, are not just 'tire kickers'. Not only that, ADVERTISING is expensive. If I hold a puppy, only to find out that I have to now spend more in advertising, AFTER spending hours of my time with a person that backs out....I HAVE LOST TIME and MONEY.
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!