View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 12:26 AM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
My Matese could have been that badgers sister, if she was gated off she would find a way over, under, or chew through it. To her, it was her mission, her goal to get out of a LARGE confined room lol, how I miss my lil escape artist.

Cody has a habit of killing his toys on the back of the sofa, behind my head, he loves these Zaney balls, and deafens me with its squeak. It never fails that whatever he's killing ends up falling behind the sofa. Now, he can get it and most times he will but there are times he will carry on for ME to fetch it which means, I have to get on my stomach, crawl under the end table then stretch my arm behind the sofa barely reaching it, now I want you to know, while I'm doing this there he is right besides me, lil stinker that he is.

Know just what you are talking about. Cody's enjoying your getting something for him that he could more easily get himself reminds me of Tibbe, another total stinker. Funny, but almost NOTHING seemed more deeply satisfying to him than to have me doing something for him him, be it bending, reaching or down on the floor retrieving his things from impossible-to-reach areas or getting his container of treats and then struggling with the always hard-to-remove lid to mixing up, baking his home-made treats or meals. He just loved knowing I was in the act of doing something for him. His little eyes were just dancing while I was in the act of struggling or working hard at something for him.

P. S.: I am up at this hour due to my %*#@~! smoke alarm chirping me awake 15 minutes ago, the battery low. Grrrrrrrrr. Why must it need changing during the wee hours?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!