Thread: Callie prayers
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 10:30 AM   #27
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Well I was with an Internist and my vet. Both say it is significant muscle loss. Internist pushes for re testing the Cushings and medicating it but it’s a chemo drug and I refuse to put her on that at almost 13. There isn’t anything that can be done. Even with the apatite stimulant it’s not going to re add muscle.
Was pretty sure you had gotten another vet to double check her and get it that she's been thoroughly diagnostically worked up with no good answers for her. I probably couldn't put my dog through chemo either. Just don't know if I have the right to cause an animal to suffer that way long term, even to hopefully lengthen his/her life. Knowing how dogs' lives are all about living a social, happy, fun-loving existence and by nature mask their suffering for fear of showing weakness or pain, am pretty sure they would hate and fear the treatments and most things associated with them. Here's best wishes and prayers for little Callie and you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!