View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 05:40 AM   #12
strawberrycream
YT Addict

Kiss

Thank you for your advice and yes it helps alot. Her name is Babe Girl and yes I have pictures of her @ the galleria here so check them out. She will be 8weeks on the 23rd of this month. Yes she has made two poopies since she been here yayyy. (they were soft not runny or hard). She seems to be drinking more water now its just the eating part i have to get her to do. Thank you for any help I can receive and take care.

P. S. I will be posting alot of pics of her so don't worry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmylife1010
Hi and welcome to YT! It's normal for her not to be too interested in eating the first couple of days. You can try to use a dropper or syringe to try to get her to drink. It's important that she stay hydrated. Has she had any poopies yet? Sometimes they will be a little runny from the stress of going into a new home. If this is the case you can try a little chicken and rice. How old is she, what's her name and where are the pictures! lol We like lots of details about and PICTURES of new babies! Let us know how things are going and I hope I could be of some help to you. We're glad you decided to join our family here! Others will be coming on with more help and advice...be rest assured!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!