View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 05:36 AM   #9
strawberrycream
YT Addict

Kiss

Thank you so much for the pick me up information. I am in here going crazy cause my babe girl isn't doing what i thought she would be doing right away. She is very active though and she made two poops yesterday and today. Shes drinking water more, it's just the food part we have to work on. I will be taking her to the vet though just to make sure there isn't anything that I am missing out on. I have posted pictures in the galleria so check them out and take care for now. I will keep you posted on our progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0rkieL0ver
aww... well first- welcome!! and congrats on your new baby!!
its pretty normal for them to be all weirded out the first few days, so do not panic tooo much. Def set up a vet appt asap, just for your own peace of mind, and of course to make sure your baby is healthy! the nutrical should help and if your baby isnt drinking, get an eye dropper to help her drink, a member gave me that tip once and it was the most useful info i ever got. she is prob stressed from the trip and new environment, so give her a few days to get used to her new surroundings and in now time she will be licking you like crazy! best of luck with her! let us know how she is doing and post some pics when you get a chance :]
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!