Thread: Bone Broth
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #1
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Bone Broth

So I have decided to make Bone Broth from scratch as I was making myself chicken soup and had left over chicken bones. I didn't realize how easy it is to make. Though it takes forever, I found a great recipe and I just put it in the crockpot and forget it.

For those that have made it before what do you put in yours? This time I am doing it simple: some chicken feet and beef neck bones along with apple cider vinegar.

I have seen many different recipes online but wanted to test it out first. My entire house smells wonderful and I can't wait to try it out. I have Crohn's disease so not only is it good for Thumper and Bella but also for myself.

I am going to freeze it into ice cube trays and give it to them in their food at night. Hopefully they like it.

My Vet is not a holistic doctor so she asked what the ingredients are before giving me the ok. She said as long as its bland foods she doesn't think it will be an issue for Thumper and to give it a try. She said keep her posted as it seems promising.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!