View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 06:50 PM   #1
faeryphoebe1
Yorkie Yakker

Unlove Until We Meet Again, Phoebe

Thank you, Phoebe for giving me unconditional love for 13 years. We said goodbye on Jan 25, 2020.

Your love helped me survive an abusive relationship, depression, struggles with fibromyalgia and sjogren's and a car accident that caused permanent damage to my body and turned my life upside down.

You were such a spunky brat, a diva. You were perfect. My little teddy bear, always by my side and always nosy.

You loved me whether I was skinny, fat, sad, happy, brown hair, blonde hair, pink hair. It didn't matter to you.

I miss you following me around from room to room. I miss feeling your warm, tiny body curled up against me when I sleep. I miss your beautiful, soulful brown eyes and your warm, velvety ears.

You hated having your feet touched, but how I miss holding those cute bunny rabbit sized feet in my hand.

The world is not as bright. It's almost as if someone muted the colors of a rainbow. My eyes well up with tears at the thought of another day without you.

How truly lucky, truly blessed I was to have such a beautiful soul in my life all these years. My heart is broken, my world is shattered. Until we meet again, my baby girl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized_20200206_091119_compress98.jpg (181.7 KB, 11 views)
faeryphoebe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!