Thread: ESA Recognition
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #4
Marna1957
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgidget View Post
Thanks, Marna. If I take her some place and am told she's not allowed because she's not a service dog, then we don't go back to that place. A well behave dog is not allowed in some places, but an out-of-control child has no problem staying in the restaurant, store, etc. There's something wrong with this picture. Have seen children standing up in booths at restaurants, screaming and having a tantrum, getting down on floor and crawling under seats and parents having to drag them back, still screaming and crying. When I take Gidget to the nursing home, I can lay her on a patient's bed and the patient will pet her until I pick her up and put her back in her stroller. Or she'll lay in a patient's lap and let the patient pet her. Again, she'll stay here until I pick her up and put her back in her stroller. She's had no training to be a therapy dog. It's just her nature. She loves people.

I agree.....I have never been told Katy could not come....but if I were....

Out of control children are bad! Out of control Parents and young adults....quite another. Seems to be more and more and more of these, ey?
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!