Thread: ESA Recognition
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 06:00 AM   #2
Marna1957
YT Addict

Congrats! And I mean!, Congrats! for getting off your meds! Any time healthy things, eating, working out, better outlook, can stop us from taking meds! it is wonderful!

Katy came to me at THE best time....kinda. Ha Ha
We picked up Katy on a Saturday Night and the following Wend morning, my husband lost his job. Still, no money coming in.

I had asked, right away, if he wanted me to sell her....NO! He said. And for MY Health and Happiness, SHE HAS BEEN SUCH A BLESSING!

She is not only the regular puppy fun! But a great distraction from worry. Seriously. She has made a huge difference in how not having money coming in, has been for me.

Granted. I am stress eating. I have restless, sleepless nights. But every day I am out there walking my puppy, smiling and laughing with her, several times a day!

AND! For those of you that sew......another PLUS; You know all that fabric you have in tubs, all those craft items, lace and buttons and such.....I AM DIGGING INTO MINE FOR KATY! Ha Ha So THAT is a very positive thing too!

I am glad that most places of business, now, don't say anything when you come in with a dog. And the employees make a fuss over Katy when she goes. She is helping me/us thorough a rough time.....and that plays heavy on emotions.....

Like Gidget, Katy has a little carrier and I just set that down in my shopping cart...or take the Stroller to the Mall. She is very well behaved.

So Yes. I am with you on this.

I will say though.....I have seen people in stores with some OUT OF CONTROL DOGS, BARKING AND PULLING ON THEIR LEASHES, and I do not like that! Once at Golden Coral, buffet, a family had an out of control Pit Bull TIED TO THEIR TABLE while they went and got their food. It was pulling the table across the floor and barking LOUD! Um? No. One of you all, not one, could stay with your dog......go when the others got back?
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!