View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:28 AM   #19
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marna1957 View Post
What a hard thing you are going through. I've been there. <sighs> We are with you in thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for your support. Our best friend just left from his visit, and I was wavering in my resolve when Beau regrouped from his morning vomiting. Always looking for that one chance that "things will be fine", no matter how much you know that they won't. Beau greeted our friend and his doggy playmate wagging his tail, but would not kiss our friend, just turned his head away. You would have to know Beau to understand what that meant to us all...Beau is the world's most aggressive kisser! He actually will stand with his front legs on the shoulders of his victim and kiss them until you make him stop. It is his greatest pleasure to give and receive affection. It is a standing joke with anyone who knows Beau how affectionate he is...no never means no to Beau! Seeing that he had no interest in greeting or saying goodbye to our friend when he left confirmed our feelings that he is ready to leave us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!