View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 08:16 AM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marna1957 View Post
Best Answer Here. That is, if you want them all done on the same day and do not want to leave them all at Groomers or drive them back and forth. But this advise is really great since you have had trouble keeping good Groomers.

Why again, do you not want to leave the 4 together at the Groomer? If I did not trust a Groomer to 'keep' my dogs a few hours, I sure would not want them to use drench my dogs in water and sharp items on my dogs.
I trust her extremely well! It takes 2 and a half hours to groom 2 dogs so by taking all 4 they would be there for at least 5 hours and that is just way to long. Joey has separation anxiety from leaving his mom to early and having had 2 homes before 9 weeks old. He deals but 5 hours would just be to much for him. Ollie is very timid and shy because he stayed with a bad breeder to long and was not exposed to things until almost 6 months old so again it’s just to long. My girls would be fine because Callie has had to stay overnight at the orthopedic surgeon 3 different times and is very easy going and Penny is very easy going. It’s just to long anyway.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!