View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 07:38 PM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella7808 View Post
Hi I have a suggestion but you may not want to do. I think change is always good in life and think positive thoughts. What I suggest is, if you could find another groomer nearby and coordinate it such that you could drop off 2 dogs at one location and drop off the other 2 dogs at the 2nd location, i.e. within 30 minutes drive. You would benefit greatly and it may not be so exhausting for you.

You have to think that what if your regular groomer one day may have to move away or retire or if her situation changes and she can't groom anymore. Then what would you do? You would have to find another groomer right.

I know it's hard to find a good groomer but maybe if you search around you might find someone equally as good. Just my thoughts and two cents worth. Good Luck!
Callie in her 13 years has been to every groomer in the area no joke. 30 minutes is actually the closest one to me. With all the dogs being killed at groomers I take it very very seriously and I won’t leave my dog with some one I don’t trust. I also due to all the deaths and the fact that they use cage dryers will not use Petco or Petsmart. I’m not near a big city per say so the choices are not unlimited. My groomer was going to move very far away and then when she started grooming back at the shop and realized how much she loved it she decided to stay. If she leaves I will probably look at one of the mobile groomers either from that shop or one of the other mobile services. I definitely don’t want to use 2 different groomers though.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!