View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #7
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Small Update

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Thumper is doing a little better he drank and ate today. I moved my foster to the crate away from Thumper in hopes maybe he was overwhelmed by him.

He did have a small amount of diarrhea this morning but no vomit and only pooped once. He has drank water throughout the day so leading to all signs of improvement.

When I get home from work I will see how he greets me as that is usually an indicator as to how he feels. I will also try taking him on a small walk to see how he feels.

If I find him not right we will go to the vet tonight. If not I already have an appointment on Monday with Bella for dental so will take him as well in at that time.

Right now its a wait and see. I have some home remedies to help with his stomach (i.e. pumpkin and probiotics)

I am on top of it all and have no issue getting him to the ER if needed. I also have friends that can stop by during the day if needed. I didn't have them today as he has been resting and I don't want him to be distracted.

He has not peed since this morning and that is unusual but it may be that he was dehydrated yesterday or just needing to rest. I will see what happens tonight.

Will keep you all updated.

I am hoping he was either overwhelmed with the puppy foster (even though I have had him for a week) or he might have ate something wrong and it is going through his system.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!