Thread: Dog Names
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 06:23 AM   #8
Marna1957
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoy View Post
My husband named our parti yorkie Tyrone, after Tyrone Power. He was scruffy, and looked like a little pirate to Jim. When he started to outgrow his projected weight (he is now just shy of ten pounds), he agreed that we could get him a little brother. I still swear that Tyrone felt that he had to live up to his name, and therefore is a strapping, muscular boy. I named Gus, and listed his AKC name as "Mommy's Sweet Baby Gus". His name suits him well...he is a six pound, spoiled little cuddle bug!

Katy's Sire's name is Gus....and BOY does it fit him. I would have to look at her papers to get the full name..... I LOVE the name Gus for a Terrier! It just works so well!

One thing about Katy! I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER PARENTS before even looking at her.

The Breeder met me at the door with a girl puppy in each hand. I did not hold one until I saw the parents. KATY'S MOTHER! OH! OH! I fell Head Over Heals in love with her! I had told the Breeder; texting; If the parents have Straight (that is correctly built) legs, Good teeth, I am in! Ha Ha I HONESTLY could have come home with either parent and been thrilled. Now? I hope that Katy looks like her Mama....who at 7 pounds was built so correctly, she looked sooooooo tiny! Her name is Zelda......all she needed was a CAPE! And you could have guessed her name. Soooooooo! Sooooooo! Cute. Soooooo! Soooooo! Correctly built. We chose the puppy that was the most like her dam.
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!