View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 01:49 PM   #15
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
I’m sorry I never answered your questions. She doesn’t have stitches, They glued her back together. It is 14 days to keep her calm. I apologize for trying to be humorous because I know it’s very serious and they can do a lot of damage and may require another surgery to repair that damage.

I deal with my stress by joking which is totally inappropriate.

She finally drank yesterday for the first time since her surgery. I have been adding water to her food and gave her some water by syringe often each day. The morning of her surgery she got up and headed straight to the water bowl and started drinking. I yelled “No” as she was supposed to be fasting prior to having the surgery. She’s such a good girl. I was thinking she remembered me stopping her from drinking and was afraid to go to the water bowl. I was going to call the vet, I was getting very worried. But all is good now.
No apology necessary, we all deal with stress in different ways. Seems gluing pups after surgery is the way to go these days, better for the pups as well. Glad to here Chloe is drinking water, sounds like she is recovering very nicely.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!