View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 09:11 PM   #11
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
LOL, age is not affecting her I see, she should not be jumping off anything. Put pillows on sofa or flip up the sofa cushions preventing her from jumping on it, put something on this chair she's jumping on and off of, anything to prevent the jumping. Did your vet tell you how long to keep her calm until they remove the stitches. Back in 1997 was the last time I had a baby spayed, my vet said no jumping and wild activity for 2 weeks because of breaking the stitches, I don't know if that's still the time frame.

Some members used baby's onesie to prevent the licking of stitches.
She sure is a lil cutie buried under her blankie lol.
Oh no! You don’t understand! This dog has special Spidey Senses, and this Diva does not do floors, unless it’s to investigate or track down and attack/kill invaders. When her work is done, it’s back in the chair or on couch until the next poor unsuspecting UNSUB dares venture too close.

If I put anything on the furniture, she’ll just climb around until she finds a spot to lay down. She’s almost given me a heart attack jumping from the back of one chair to another (this before her surgery). Since her surgery, I’ve been sitting with her to try to prevent her jumping. The e collar did slow her down quite a bit though. Funny, I ordered some onesies this morning. They were delivered tonight and fit great. She looks so much more comfortable.

I need to find some big safety or carpet pins. I’ll attach 5 of them to the back of the couch so I can run her leash through them and attach the other end to her harness, giving her just enough leeway to get up and turn around, but not enough to reach the edge of the cushion. Or invest in a larger carrier. I don’t even know if she’s kennel trained or not. Maybe put a sign on the door too, lol. Open to any suggestions....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!