View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 07:47 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Omg You May Be Walking Your Dog Incorrectly per Google Article

Okay, I'm no big PETA fan at all but I saw this headline on Google News and wanted to share it. It's a good read which emphasizes that "walkies" is for more than just toilet duty time for your dog, that in fact, in your dog's interests, it needs to be time for your dear baby to enjoy the big, exciting outside world, a place well outside his/her usual boundaries, allowed ample time to sniff and take in all the wondrous odors left by other critters and humans. Walkies was always like a mini-vacation for Tibbe - he came back from one revitalized and renewed. He was allowed the time to sniff, pee, poo, sniff, explore, dawdle, sniff some more, muse over his findings half way through the walk and and run, exercise the last part of the walk on the way back home and sniff his way through the front door. He always acted like he'd just gotten back from vacay after a good, long walkies session! He did, indeed, act like he'd just gotten back from an eye-opening excursion to some fascinating locale.

Can't believe PETA seems to allow that we now have a right to have a dog living under our roofs! I'd heard that they had denied pet ownership as a right of those who keep them as pets! Don't know if that's true as I've never spent any time on their website but whatever the case, agree that dogs need time to enjoy and take in the great outdoors every chance we can give them - it's their natural element.

https://people.com/pets/you-may-be-w...eta-president/
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!