View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 07:45 PM   #9
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I kinda thought that it may be coming from his pores because every time he would pee or poop I would wipe his wee-wee, butt and pads with pampers unscented baby wipes in case he had stepped his pee, that didn't help. He STUNK. The food he is now eating comes in two other types, the store is close to my groomer, he gets groomed tomorrow, I'm going to that store to see if they sell the other two in 5 Lb bags I am going to see if the rice in those is lower on the list, if it isn't maybe the store owner knows of a brand with larger kibbles, I am bringing some kibble with me to show him the size. My groomer buys big bags because she has several mini poodles. The one I am feeding him I bought from Chewy, they didn't have the other 2 in smaller bags, so I will see if this store carries the other two in small bags. I don't want to buy a large bag it will get stale before it's finished.
That's great Callie is off the Cytopoint, I am hoping Cody will not have to go back to getting shots.

Last edited by matese; 01-28-2020 at 07:48 PM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!