View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #1
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Default My darling Tinkerbelle (aka Tinkerbrat) is gone.

I haven't posted for a long time but wanted to let those of you know, who remember Tinkerbelle and me from days gone by, that she passed away today. She was almost 15 years old. I got her in 2006 and she was my precious little sweetheart even when she was a brat, which was often.

Many YTers went with me through the difficult health problems she had as a youngster and supported us with many thoughts and prayers and even some stuffed frogs when I couldn't find those she loved and she was so very sick. Today I buried her with her last remaining stuffed frog, her ball and kong, and her favorite blanket which was a frog blanket gifted to us by a YTer years ago.

Tink was a Yorkiepoo rescued from a Miller/BYB who we were thankfully able to close down 11 years ago. YT was a wonderful source of information, ideas, clothiers, support, love, and friendship that has lasted all these years and no one ever once chastised me for taking a pup from a rescue group that wasn't even weaned yet and not a purebred.

Tinkerbrat was a lot of work, expensive, frustrating, difficult to potty-train and a brat that brought me great joy, taught me patience, loved me back unconditionally and without question, supported me through several life-threatening illnesses and always greeted me with a happy bark and the wagging stub of a badly docked tail.

I will grieve for her for a long long time because I loved her so very much. I wish all of you the enjoyment and love with your furfriends that I had with Tinkerbelle. It was a good 15 years. Sleep peacefully my Tinkerbrat. Mommy will always love you.

Last edited by Tink's Mom; 01-28-2020 at 06:51 PM.
Tink's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!