View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #7
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
It is so very hard to adjust to not having our sweet little BFF be at our sides. They take a piece of our hearts when they leave. It's so hard to try and console our selves with the fact that they are now free of pain. Life without them will never be the same. Just know the time they were with you they were loved much, spoiled rotten and well taken care of. I have been in your shoes and know how empty your lives feel like right now. But I promise you both, a day will come when you can look back and remember the happy fun times and you will smile, the tears may still be there. Although i did adopt a 2 1/2 yo little boy that helped me ease my pain and took me out of a very dark place I still cried for my girl, she was with me until she was 17 yo. I can now look back and remember the happy times, not the last day of her life but the tears are still there.
I am so very sorry for your lose (((HUGS)))
Very wise words. So many of us have shared not only the total happiness of the unconditional love our little ones share with us, but also the devastation of walking by the space where their food dish was, or finding one of their favorite toys in an unexpected space after they are gone. The immediate pain can bring us to our knees! We never forget them, no matter how long the time since they have passed, but there comes a time when the memories bring a genuine smile to our faces rather than pain...may you soon reach that time in your healing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!