Thread: FortiFlora
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #5
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
It’s not necessarily from dead euthanized animals. The Association of American Feed Control Officials defines it as: Animal Digest –material which results from chemical and/or enzymatic hydrolysis of clean and un-decomposed animal tissue. The animal tissues used shall be exclusive of hair, horns, teeth, hooves and feathers, except in such trace amounts as might occur unavoidably in good factory practice and shall be suitable for animal feed.”

It’s actually a good source of protein and is mostly used for flavor. There is not a whole lot of it in the probiotic so to me it wasn’t a huge deal. Purina has veterinarians on staff that really work hard on their products like this so I feel pretty confident in using it. My vet really likes it. I mostly stopped using it due to my food having probiotic and it was getting expensive for 4 dogs. I would definitely use it again if I needed to. I think it’s a good product.
Thank you for helping me then I will use it. Kinder is on Prescription Diet ZD. I asked my vet for a probiotic after that pancreas attack. She said to use Forti Flora and keep on her food. She is allergic to egg and chicken . As of today she is doing very good playful like a puppy. She will be ten years old in April I wished I could turn back the years. Love her so......... much. Thanks again! Susan
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!