View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #8
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
They don’t let you post it unless you bought it from them because there are bad people out there that would just post bad reviews to mess up a company. I personally love chewy they have such amazing customer service. There is a warning on it. The ingredients don’t look bad either it has stuff in it to actually clean the teeth so it’s not going to be like natural stuff. My dogs don’t do soy well. When we give any kind of chew as pet owners we have to know that it can come with risks like choking and upset stomachs. It’s not really their fault she got pancreatitis some dogs can handle higher fat contents and some can’t. I’m sure there are thousands of dogs that eat these with no problem. Don’t get me wrong I understand how upset you are and how much it sucks. It is also good to let other owners know the potential risks.
You are right about the post I never bought those from them. I buy a few things from them but not her food. I know high fat can give pancreatis but the vet said she was positive she got it from Oravet. Most of the reviews are good but I think a six pound yorkie could have risks. Kinder really liked them I had to hold it in my hand because she would of choked to death. When it comes to food she goes crazy. Thanks for the reply. Susan
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!