View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Woman's bulldog crushed to death by PetSmart grooming table

LAS VEGAS (CNN) — A Las Vegas woman is heartbroken after sending her bulldog to get groomed and returning to find it dead.Vicki Seifert took her dog Minni to PetSmart to get bathed and have her nails trimmed. Within 15 minutes, Minni was dead."I ran in there when I went in," Seifert said. "She was crushed under a grooming table, and they said that they had listened for her heartbeat and she was gone.
Seifert was left reeling and questioning how this could have happened to her playful pup.
What were these two groomers doing? Why did no one notice that the dog - where the dog was at, why was she under a table? How does a dog go in for a bath and get crushed within 13 minutes?"Seifert said the grooming table was unplugged, and that's why it couldn't be lifted off her dog.She is now waiting for a necropsy and deciding if she'll file a lawsuit.
A spokesperson with PetSmart sent this statement: "A tragic accident occurred in our grooming salon, which led to the heartbreaking loss of Minni. There's nothing more important than the safety of the pets in our care, and we immediately launched a comprehensive investigation into how this type of unprecedented event could have possibly happened."
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!