View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 12:27 AM   #8
winterstarpromo
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportschick View Post
How old is your doggie?

I have discovered that it is better to do 2 - 3 smaller walks, like a 20 min walk and then a small 5 - 10 walk, or 2, 15 minute walks. I have tried to walk her more than that twice and each time she picked up the leg, the first time, I ended up carrying her and massaging her knee until she was able to straighten out her leg and the 2nd time, it was just a quick pick up of the leg. I also notice that if I go beyond that time, she kind of starts to walk "off". On the days she goes to swim, I will only do a very short walk because it is just too much for her legs and my vet said not to over do anything.

I put her back on the CBD oil once a day at night. I am going to try and increase it to twice a day, but I have to go really slow because she got sick last week when I gave her too much. UGHHH, this dog, as my friend says, is a full time job!!! LOL. But, as you said about your Georgie, she has matured and is not as nutty in a high energy way. She is now nutty in other ways. LOL. But she still makes me laugh every single day and I love her to death.
Definitely good not to overdo it. It sounds like you've found something that works well for her.

Georgie is 4. She will be 5 in April. I so hear you on the nutty!!! Georgie is always up to something. She is so sassy, bossy, funny, and smart!
winterstarpromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!