View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 02:42 PM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I wish I only had to lose 16 pounds. I have been overweight my whole life and certain health issues seem to make it harder but on the first Monday in January I'm starting back on weight watchers. I had several doctors tell me its more about what you eat then your exercise. Not that exercising isn't good you just have to watch your food intake too. Penny is my only little chubby puppy and part of that I think is because she was not given much food at her old home and now kinda really goes at it or did, she has slowed down a bit now. I wish I could walk outside more but in the really cold if I walk my asthma gets bad and I end up with bronchitis and in the summer its bad because I am allergic to mosquitoes and they will bite the heck out of me. Something that is kind of funny is I grew up riding my bike a lot like all the time but a few years ago I got on one and its like I forgot how to ride and kept falling off. I want to lose weight so I can do more agility with the two boys especially Ollie because he is so timid and shy that agility gets him feeling like a confident big man but goodness can it be a work out for the human too.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!