View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 08:28 AM   #1
ParisGene
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Swallowed something and vet not listening...

3 weeks ago I thought my Paris had eaten something she shouldn't of...I got home the next day after work to find her excited to see me but the excitement was too much heavy breathing and I would tell something was for sure blocking her airways...it was friday 4:45 the vet checked her throat and said "it's very red and really irritatted" her temp was 96.0 and his diagnosis was I think she has an infection...my reply wa that I disagree since she doesnt have any other symptoms mainly the lack of fever says it's not an infection and asked if the could do an xray to check because the night before she kept choking on something that never came up...he said no he felt like shes fine...i feared the weekend knowing i didnt agree they sent her home on antibiotics that I didnt give her because I felt like without the fever she doesnt need them.

And a week went by she seemed to be doing a lil better but her seperation anxiety from me is extreme and I notice she would guard her neck and also when bathing and blow drying she panicked. But after the last sudden vet expense I tried to be calm and just observe her closely. I noticed she barely eating and drinking but shes consuming enough. A week later we spent a night awake with a very sick lil girl she had some stinky yucky slimy diarrhea that was not normal and vomiting. So 8 am we rush back to the vet with a stool sample...see the other veterinarian on staff and she says she thinks she got a hold of something she shouldn't of because there was something in he stool very hard and green....gave hers shot for nausea and sent home with another antibiotic and nausea meds and this time charged 145.00. She still is only consuming very little but has yet to have anymore bowel movements.

SHE HAS SOMETHING IN HER JUST LIKE IVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES! I CANT HANDLE WATCHING HER SUFFER. I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER OVER THEM NOT LISTENING TO ME! SHE KEEPS ITCHING AND KNAWING HER BELLY AND IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE...BUT STILL TRIES TO BE ACTIVE AND PAYFUL SO DOESNT SEEM SICK...BUT WITHOUT A BOWEL MOVEMENT NOW I SEE HER ACTUAL PAINS.

I've spent money to help her but shes still not right..I'm loosing trust in the vets and hope someone can tell me something I can do to help her pass whatever she is trying to. Shes 6 months old and weighed 3.9 lbs but first visit she dropped to 3.4 and now 3.2 so I'm very cautious of her nutrition and any meds because shes so tiny. Please help me I want afford another vet bill and dont think they will be of help anyways.
ParisGene is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!