View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:14 PM   #1
Yorktowny
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Poop Crisis HELP!!

Ok, here goes……

My male 3 year old adopted Yorkie has a disgusting problem. I warn you seriously to stay away from this post if you are grossed out by poop issues because this one is the worst I’ve ever scene!!!!

Ok, now if you are still following (and I warned you!!!!), here is the issue.

My sweet yorkie baby likes to eat poop. Not just his own poop, not just his pup siblings’ poop, not just the cat’s poop, but human poop. “HOW?????” you might ask. Good question.!

The first time I understood. my niece pooped in the house and the puppy got to it first. It was gross, but my fault for not paying attention. The second time a few days later was scarier. my niece pooped in her diaper, and Kiki ran over and kept trying to sniff her tush, then started nipping and pulling at it and slobbering then really trying to have dinner (thank gawd he didn’t hurt her at all!!!!!!!!!!)

Ok, so I of course told my sister not to bring her niece over anymore because my baby comes first and her daughter is maybe causing the issue.

Then one day, I come home from work, and my boyfriend tells me Kiki is so gross.” I couldn’t barely speak I was so shocked and stunned, how can you say that about our baby?

He said the dog started barking when he went to the bathroom and closed the door. He was hollering and whining and crying and sounidng like he was dying. He didn’t want him in the bathroom when he was doing his business, so he paid him no mind other than to hush him and tell him it’s OK and he’d come out soon. Well obviously Kiki didn’t understand any of that and kept screaming like he was hurt.

So when he opened the door (from the “throne”), he ran in and kept barking. Then he climed in his lap and tried to lean into the toilet! When he tried to move him, he started screaming again and tried to push between my legs as hard as he could while slobbering and licking and biting.

I told him that was crazy and thought he was being dramatic. BUT: Later that day, I saw it myself when I went potty. Out of control barking at the door, then he tried to jump in the toilet with me on it, over and over and over!!! This same problem has been going on for weeks!!!

If I try to crate him, all he does is poop on himself, roll in it, and eat it. If I take him outside, he poops then tries to eat it. If I watch him like a hawk, he tries to poop right in front of me and eat it. I am running out of places to move my cat’s litterbox because he runs at them if he can while they are using it and then digs up poop (or scares my kitty, who do I now need to get rid of) and eats it.

No one will come to my house anymore. (Don’t even ask me about the time a guest tried to quietly use the bathroom—Kiki went crazy as usual and it was so embarrassing for us both).

Now Kiki likes to spend his time staring at the (closed) toilet and whining.

I am at the end of my rope and I have dealt with tough dogs before! I am sick of pottying at work, restaurants, or the library to avoid the howling and yelping (or WORSE) in my own house. My boyfriend is ready to give up or move out. He HATES it when Kiki comes into the bed with us or tries to lick him. (I should mention there was an accident or two in the bed where Kiki pooped and then tried to clean it up by eating it but didn’t do the best job).

I went to the vet (two) and the vet said Kiki is HEALTHY, and that she can’t understand the behavior but told me not to worry about any medical conditions. I could tell she was shocked though.

Kiki is my world and she’s always adorable and full of energy, but I don’t know where I went wrong!! I feel like a bad yorkie-parent, but I am going crazy!!!
Yorktowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!