View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyasDaddy View Post
Oh boy. I personally wouldn't have made this thread, purely from fear of trouble. There are STRONG feelings in both directions about him. The great thing is I can come here and not worry about POLITICS lol.

But, yes, it's good.
Rest easy - this thread is not about politics, really, just mentioned the President who signed it. It's really about keeping animals safer from their human predators and then sharing their evil deeds by video/pictures with others of like, sick minds for whatever depraved purposes. A lot of animal-lovers and justice-seekers were involved in getting this great bill off the ground, properly worded, reviewed by legal eagles; and through the arduous process of getting it all the way up the chain to a legislator for refining and then introduction to the House and Senate, through sometimes endless committees, argued and voted on in both the House and Senate Congressional sessions and then sent through the President's staff and finally to his desk for his signature, making it law or vetoing it, allowing status quo of any issue to continue as is. Finally!

To me, this thread is about protecting animals and I am so happy with whatever President might have signed it into law. And great props to those who generated the bill, pushed it all the way through it to his desk!

To me this thread is actually about we doglovers celebrating as a doglovers' forum the fact that sadists among us could finally,actually be prosecuted by a Federal law for their deliberate cruelty to helpless creatures. I'd say there's very little politics involved, only trying to help those little things that we humans all too often abuse, maim/cripple and kill, however painfully or quickly.

We truly steer clear of politics here and keep all our thoughts here on animals and those that love them. So no need to worry we'll go political on you or each other here. All of us, too, want to escape to this forum to put the world behind when we can and touch base with others who love dogs and Yorkies! This is a great place to talk all things dogs - and occasionally cats and whatever other animals we love dearly, interact with or have concerns about.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 12-03-2019 at 11:30 AM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!