Thread: little nasties
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
FreyasDaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default little nasties

Recently had a minor health scare, myself not Freya lol, and realized I needed to start walking, lose weight, etc, am VERY out of shape. And I want to bring Freya along. She has never been walking. She's only been out the 1.5 years I've had her two times! But I can't just toss her outside with a harness and leash, cause...she's unprotected.

Vet recommended Seresto collar for the little nasties, because of her size. I found an old post here saying it wouldn't work on a long haired dog because it has to rest against the skin. So obviously I need an alternative. I'd love suggestions from anyone who has or has had a Yorkie Freya's size: 3.5 to 4 lbs. Not sure exact size. Her last weighing was 3.34lbs...but she's filled out since then.

And one more thing...leash. The one I have seems a bit weighty the two times I used it, is 5/8" Research revealed they come in 1/4"? The only thing I could find on Petsmart was those retractable things, don't think I want that kind. Any link or links would be appreciated.
FreyasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!