View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:14 AM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Generally reputable breeders don't sell on craigslist but reputable breeders are very hard to find. Something I suggest after everything I have gone through with my oldest is get pet insurance at least for illness and injury that covers genetic issues. I knew nothing about yorkies and breeders when I got Callie who is now 12 and meet the guy at a McDonald's and after learning about breeders found out he was a broker and Callie came from a puppy mill. She has non reputable papers from the ACA. Callie is a much bigger yorkie normally at 16/17 pounds with floppy ears and has had to have 3 knee/ leg surgeries for CCL tears and Luxating Patella. She has collapsing trachea, hypothyroidism, Cushings, IBD, possible enlarged heart and bad allergies. Joey was listed on Facebook at 9 weeks old and had already had 2 homes and was unwanted he had no papers and a full tail and bad separation anxiety and he is now 3 and 13 pounds. Penny was listed on Facebook at 8 months old and not spayed and the owner said if someone didn't take her she was going to the pound. She had ACA papers like Callie but not reputable. Took her to the vet and she had a a massive UTI and it seemed she was kept out side and not given much food because now she hides food. She is 15 pounds with floppy ears and 3 years old. Ollie my baby came from a breeder who could not get rid of him because he was bigger, at 5 months he weighed more then his parents. He was not socialized well and has been my biggest one I have had to work on he is a chocolate yorkie with AKC papers and is going to be 2 in January and is 12 pounds with floppy ears.
Attached Thumbnails
Finding Katy~~Yorkie WELL BRED Puppies-59929294_10157202684642246_8725005128706293760_n.jpg  
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!