View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 03:50 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Love

Been too sad over Tibbe to even look at the Yorkie forum or anything to do with dogs until today just wanted to check in briefly to see if I could take it. Truly longing for a connection to dogs for a while but too scared to even try to look fearing it would make me very, very sad again. Somehow the first thread I saw was this one and got so pumped, so encouraged that for the first time I'm truly happy for animals everywhere and those that love them! Just had to sign in and comment my joy over it! Dogs, horses and cats, even mice and birds, little, big or whatever, everywhere can rejoice. As of 5 days ago, it's a Federal crime to deliberately hurt an animal!!!!! Animal sadists everywhere now face a law with Federal teeth in it! Pact Act as it's called includes any depiction of animal cruelty, including dog fighting, and the making and sharing of videos and images! All that is now a Federal CRIME! Amazing! Just amazing.

Was sickened to read that animal crushing videos seem popular as I was reading the news coverage, if anyone can believe that. Cannot even imagine how this kind of sickest depravity was getting by with basically a slap on the wrist until this bill! Can you imagine?!? Thank goodness deliberate animal cruelty as well as the image depiction of it is finally a Federal crime! I know we all applaud all those involved in getting this law imagined, written up, amended and finally all the way to the U.S. Congress and the votes, and a Presidential signature that made it Federal LAW! Thank God for every single one of those engaged in this heroic endeavor and those that passed it! Glorious days!

Now, cops everywhere can pursue those most vicious of barbarians with renewed enthusiasm, knowing those they catch will face real Federal justice for the heinous and cruel acts to all those pitiful, innocent animals they violently brutalize, apparently many of them for the "fun" of it, even to sharing pictures of it all. Makes you sick. But now, Uncle Sam WANTS YOU for Federal prosecution for it! Hooray!!!

Cannot believe violent animal cruelty of this kind finally comes under Federal jurisdiction! Truly a day to celebrate, albeit belatedly on my part! Thanks, Joan, for the posting of the BESTEST THREAD I've seen in a long, long time! Big smiles here and no small amount of tears of joy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!